Job Title: 'Party Host'
Based at: Little Daisy's, 4 Manor Lane, Shipley, BD18 3EA
To outwork the Little Daisy’s vision by managing and hosting our private parties and providing wonderful memories for our customer’s memorable days. The job entails welcoming and serving customers both young and old, making and serving hot & cold drinks, serving birthday cakes, running party games, maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation and cleaning down at the end of the day.
Essential Skills / Outlook
Desirable Skills / Outlook
To be available to work on Saturdays between 9:30am-7:30pm and on Sundays between 1:00pm and 7:30pm. Actual working hours will be less than this per week as it will depend on when we have parties booked, but you will need to be available during these times. Preference will be given to applicants who are also available to cover shifts mid-week
Minimum / living wage, paid monthly
Title: Party Host
Reports to: Duty Manager
Based at: Little Daisy's, 4 Manor Lane Shipley, BD18 3EA.
Job Purpose:To outwork the Little Daisy’s vision by managing and hosting our private parties and
providing wonderful memories for our customer’s memorable days.
Key Responsibilties and accountabilities:
1. Opening up the premises and preparing the room for the party
2. Welcoming party guests on arrival
3. Serving customers and using the till; entrance, drinks, food ordering and serving
4. Engage with adults to make them feel welcome
5. Engage with children to boost their overall wellbeing and internal being
6. Cleaning tables, plates & cups away including any spills/accidents
7. Serving party food to the guests
8. Liaising with the parents of the party child to ensure the party goes as smoothly as possible.
9. Tidying toys, books, general appearance of facilities
10. Routine toilet checks
11. Completing the end of day cleaning tasks – toilets, mopping, disinfecting, tidying toys etc
12. Answer the phone and deal with query as appropriate
13. Helping with party preparations for the next day
14. Cashing up the till at the end of the day